Wednesday, August 14, 2019

what happens when you exchange photos with a total stranger and edit them (interesting art shit I started doing as a post-college semi-artist)

 Okay, so here's an interesting art idea

So I met this person on Tinder (no shade)

His profile has this....unique artistic vibe- a slightly sarcastic, dead look on his face that I thought is just so..ummmm.. funny

So he's from London and he's back in London now (not that matters)

And of course he does art (a little bit)

So I was like

Do you wanna play a game and make some crazy art shit?

He's like

Okay

Then I was like

We should exchange photos and edit them

like you edit it and send it to me then I edit it and send it to you again then you edit it....

He's like

Okay

When two strangers this happened:
original 
his edit
my edit- after 2 edits by 2 artists
what he sent me
my 1st edit- got criticized this is too boring
 
my second edit

hmmmm

I'll keep this blog updated

or you can go to my instagram story @siyuisfun




No comments:

Post a Comment

a poem

You wake up in the morning 9 am, a piece of lonely cloud above your eyes you think it's telling you not to look at her You get up,...