Monday, April 29, 2019

converter

I came across this website https://www.soundviz.com/create/vccX6dH3-VgXOqvFpNbW1w/welcome that convert your favorite music into art.

so i chose on elf my favorite song Fragile, by Gnash, and converted it

first, you upload, and then there are color palettes to choose, and then you can adjust parameters to create the shape you want. Then you can add text and adjust sizes and fonts. A digital download is freaking 30 dollars. So I screenshot it.

music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbzBTquVgdk

lyric art: 




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this website you stumbled across! Too bad it's so expensive to download the finished product. I will have to look into it. The music you chose is really powerful, too. I love how the musical sound waves are used to make the art. I especially like the piece of art associated with the song, "Fragile."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea of using an external software/website to create your art. I wonder where you could take this concept by running it through other content generating software or by manipulating these screenshots after making them on this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is julia balestri LOL i can't figure out how to log out of this super old account im on

      Delete
  5. you always find such interesting websites on the internet

    ReplyDelete

a poem

You wake up in the morning 9 am, a piece of lonely cloud above your eyes you think it's telling you not to look at her You get up,...