Saturday, November 18, 2017

"Something is Happening"

my friend Kun came to the show and i asked him to take pictures of me and my works.
this is what he got, he said this is also art

On November 3rd, ART240 New Media in Art had the opening of our show "Something is Happening" in the Mudd Gallery.

the visitors and the owner 

Way more people came to the show opening then I thought. It is fascinating how different our styles are, and people were enjoying each collection with somewhat of surprise. 

I love the way the collections were displayed. They were in grids, horizontal, vertical, diagonal... different, but also diverse.



No comments:

Post a Comment

a poem

You wake up in the morning 9 am, a piece of lonely cloud above your eyes you think it's telling you not to look at her You get up,...